Wall St for Main St welcome Dr. Elaina George to the show. She is a Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialist, free market advocate for free market based healthcare and the author of Big Medicine.
To check out Dr. George work and to purchase her book, go to http://drelainageorge.com/
What did we discussed?
1. How Obamacare hurt the doctors and patients with limited competition, bureaucracy and massive regulations.
2. Why Obamacare has designed to fail from the beginning.
3. How more competition and choices will help both the doctors and patients.
4. Thoughts on Rand Paul’s plan to replace Obamacare.
5. Does the FDA protect consumer in the name of safety or is it an innovation killer and a barrier to entry?