Wall St For Main St welcomed back Kathy Fettke, who is a real estate investor and Co-Founder of Real Wealth Network.
For more information about the Real Wealth Network, go to http://realwealthnetwork.com/
What did we discussed?
1. Why the commercial real estate is about to go through hard times?
2. How the raising interest rate will effect the housing market? Will it scare away buyers or entice them to buy before it goes up even further?
3. How has is the real estate market now compared to a decade ago?
4. Discuss the current state of the real estate in California
5. Is buying a home still a good investment or is it now considered a lifestyle choice?
6. Advice for first time home buyers.