Please check out our new paid sponsor, Grant Stone Shoes, and enter promo code “gold” for a 10% discount! https://www.grantstoneshoes.com/
Wall St for Main St welcome back Doug Casey! He is an speculator, entrepreneur, libertarian philosopher and co-author of a new novel called Speculator.
Be sure to check out Doug’s new book on Amazon!
What did we talk about?
1. We asked why Doug thought the Greater Depression will be worse that he thought after releasing his article on International Man web site.
2. How the central banks money printing is now a loss cause and putting the millennial in a rough patch to make it on their own in this economic environment.
3. Discussed Duetsche Bank and if the derivative in their books ($46 trillion) is a cause for concern if the bank collapse.
4. Why he thought Gold/silver bottomed in late 2015 and what made him decide to jump back in.
5. We get his thoughts on the election and the Clintons. Doug was classmate with Bill Clinton at Georgetown University.
6. Discussed Doug’s new novel called Speculator and why he picked Africa as the setting for this book.