Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St and independent financial journalist and managing editor of The News Doctors, Eric Dubin, are back for Episode #29 of Welcome to Dystopia.
Jason and Eric start off the show talking about the gold and silver markets. Eric thinks gold and silver bottomed on Monday. Jason talks about how there’s not enough capital available to build a lot of new gold and silver mines to offset depletion from producing mines. This means there will be future supply problems that will be solved with higher prices.
Jason and Eric then spend most of the rest of the show talking about the 2016 Presidential Election and how and why Donald Trump won.
Jason’s exclusive article on why he thinks Hillary Clinton lost the election http://thenewsdoctors.com/the-real-re…
Don’t miss this show for extensive coverage of Trump’s cabinet and his potential economic policy. Jason and Eric also discuss the shameful way in which the mainstream media handled the 2016 Presidential election.
1) George Soros for paying protestors after the Trump election win (among many other crimes)
2) Hillary Clinton for being a sore loser and blaming Obama and Comey for her election loss
3) The Podesta Brothers and their “spirit cooking” obsession
4) Mainstream media for their one sided PR/propaganda coverage promoting a Hillary Clinton win prior to the election
5) The hypocrites in Hollywood and hypocritical politicians on the left who often have double standards for what they say compared to what they actually do